lunes, 8 de diciembre de 2014

Workshop of Loneliness

I guess that phrase defines most of my entire life, I think I have spent structuring my very own Workshop were Loneliness is being built and modeled, gets defined with hands and attitudes, gets sculpted and notched with the thoughts, gets cultivated from iced seeds and gets water from the frost, gets painted in every picture and every peace of lost paper. 
Loneliness has been under-rated socially, like there is something wrong with it, like it lacks from beauty the hermit's heart that has built catapults to throw away his pain like dusty rocks over the horizon. The world is more lonely than ever. The screens embrace us and draw sounds that make us believe in distant ghosts. 

Photograph by Milza López, taken in Santiago, Chile. Copyright 2014.


"I know still isn't over, but my inner duel is like you never arrived to my life. I am right here like the lonely bird that bites its own wings, get wet in the nest under the rain, in the stem under the canopy that has lost its foliage"

 


That's how begins my prose called "Workshop of Loneliness". I would love to translate from spanish and publish for free in Amazon, but I'm not sure if anyone would ever read it. 

Soon, I am shooting Heaven, wich is my book of dark poems in Amazon. You can pre-order this book here

Nice weekend for all these silent readers, and comment if you have something to say!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario