martes, 16 de junio de 2015

B E F O R E T H E H E L L

Photography from the author, taken in Chilean Patagonia.
Heaven, the place where you could be with me, but you must depart now with a fallen angel, while I'm just a wounded angel. 
And there, in the country of arrows, tears and stars are sparkling like lost lights holding each other.

I hear your voice searching for answers and making dead echo in my head, wich agonizes every minute without you.

I want to leave and start another world of meadows and rainbow, but you leave me here by my own in this land, and go with her to the amazing torment.

Over my head there are a thousand tornadoes cornered from you as chained skulls. There is no turning back, I still hear your voice, it's the singing melody before going to Hell ...

And the distressing beat  incinerates my sword slowly, soon I will have no weapons to fight your demons; but my face remains unveiled without the mask of hate, revenge or past, to tell you how much I need you next to me and how much I've missed all these huge years.

I'm a girl and you're already an older man, but the days don't pass for both twin souls, we are equal before the mirror that reflects the perspective of the heart.

Look at your face in the pond and question who you are, your inner voice will scream the truth.

The justice of my sickle will destroy the darkness.



Milza López, extracted from the Poisoned Arrow and other texts, 2007.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario