miércoles, 3 de diciembre de 2014

It's complicated

It is very complicated not knowing where to go. Even you try and try, looking and analyzing internal and external things, you can't find the compass to show you a destiny, a trace to go, a spark to follow. Now I only see confusing shadows in the veil of the horizon. 

Then, I see the ones that feel so sure, the ones that row with strength, with the certainity they will find their destiny, driving their boats with direct answers and the head up roughing out a direction. I will never find a way to thank to those ones that are still firm in my boat, even knowing that I don't no where I go, that I am completely lost and would be able to dry myself along the ocea before finding a way out. 

I walk in circles following the clouds, their way doesn't make any sense, just like mine. I tread my very own footprints and I forgot how to stop. 
Photo taken by Milza López. Copyright 2014.
It is complicated, so complicated, I told him. It's complicated, and he knows it. I have to open the door for him and I don't where I left my keys, I forgot my own secret keys and there is no trace in my memory about the code of honor. 

I would like to travel in the same ship you do, but I honestly don't know where to go.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario