viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2015

You think you found your destination II

I know you've tried to connect yourself with my aura
I have felt your echo across the distance
And your breath pushed my boat sail
I know you're about to cross the bridge wrong
Blinded by the fog of years, and firmness that come with metal links
You take that safe place, to the mainland, to the stable destination
I know you're forcing yourself to love in a standard way
And you think the rest is just a tale,
You think there is no love of explosions and shooting stars
Moving in the sky destroying doubts and cities with the power of his light
You think the mystery should go before lighting the candles and choose rings
You think love is calm, always in the same place,
The promised gaze is one that smiles at you
But you still feel there is something more
A multicolored bird that has not yet collided in your window
A house that takes you to many houses and mazes that smells
A golden knife that trembles and shakes transporting the remaining Ruby
With pieces of my force that strives to undermine
A place near your chest to finally be stolen
Privateer your heart, your  libertarian heart...

You know that I don't care about your wedding day.
You know that is not true that false look of happiness
You know that gifts and preparations
They are nothing but dust on a table before the blow of my wills
You know from the first day
My destiny is fading away attempts
The conspirators inserted between my wings and your forehead,
But you think that I can not, you think that I can not
And you convince yourself that I simply don't exist,
But you know within yourself that you're still waiting for me,
The first of my steps near to your home could change everything
Until the day of the meeting, until the day of the wedding
So I'm at ease knowing that the impact of my kite
It feeds on the wood of your dreams knotted in the wind and the distance
Thar weighs us from the day when the separated Us...


Press phtotograph of Kenan Imirzalioglu and Sinem Kobel, modified by the blog author, 2015.

Milza López. 2015
Exclusive content for Blogger

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario