viernes, 3 de julio de 2015

BRAND NEW BOOK: A Journal Into Bipolar Disorder

I am very happy to present you a brand new book: A Journal Into Bipolar Disorder, which is my personal diary of living with this mental illness. 

The book contains reflections and personal notes of my experience through the "roller coaster" of Bipolar, like the one entitled "Differential Diagnosis" or "The Culminant Moment", and also has several exclusive poems such as "Mixed State", "Spiral" and "Episode", between many others. 

It has 29 brand new contents and 52 pages, and there is a spanish version too, called "Diario de una joven bipolar", wich is also available in Amazon. 

This is the First Kindle Edition and soon you will be able to buy the Paperback version, so you can enjoy it in the traditional way too. The book is FREE ond Kindle Unlimited!.

I hope you find a lot of interesting bridges that connect you with this condition in this book,  I am responding any question and will be soon telling you more about my experience and this brand new book. 

Hugs from Chile,
Milza López.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario