jueves, 30 de julio de 2015

Tool-SOBER

I was going ouy from my choking job and got off the choking bus to get on the stifling subway train that would transport my empty body into a larger vacuum still known as the center of Santiago. I began to mentally counteract all that frightening reality to the sacred atmosphere of the Great Reserve, where I left my best memories stored. Well, I ended up in a disgusting "Starbucks" writing once all my torments, while in the background heard again and again that amazing and dark song: "Sober" from Tool, feeling like being inside of that sordid sublimely video, caught between pipes of human flesh and monsters with sad remains of unachieved dreams...


"I will find a center in you,
I will chew it up and leave,
I will work to elevate you
Just enough to bring you down ... "



I think I've become a ghost, among all these ghosts citizens.


Milza López, 2015

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario